Nitro Swindle oder Nitro T1 ?

• Ja ich wollte mal wissen ,was der Unterschied zwischen dem Nitro T1 2011 und dem Nitro Swindle 2011 ist...

Ich fahre größtenteils Park und ab und zu Piste.

Beide ein Flex von 3 ,allerdings T1 : park und Swindle: Urban

Was genau ist also der Unterschied?

• Swindle has more effective edge and seems softer. but blue tomato describes them both 2/10 flex so you might want to check that. Might be that the torsional flex is different for the jib board.
    http://nitrosnbrds.com/node/4295

I can understand German replies :)
    Selling: Ride Canvas Tokidoki 153 (wms) + Burton Lexa Bindings (L 38-41) PM if interested

• wenn du ein übersetzer brauchst, sag bescheid =)

[SIZE=2][Biete] Burton Fix 155 (2010) * Neu
    [Biete] Burton Cartel Est 2011 *L* Neu
    [Biete] Burton Mission Est 2011 *L* Neu
    [/SIZE]

• Hey, yeah sorry for the English, I'm Dutch and you really don't want me to write in German, trust me :)

Below are the two kinds of flex explained (copy pasted from a random web page but it describes it pretty good and complete :).. hope that helps)

(Longitudinal flex)–Which is the bend of the entire length of the board. This will give the characteristic of liveliness, also known as the snap. A board that is stiffer will be livelier or have more snap than a board that is softer. This snap will aid in the ability to Ollie or pop of off the tail or nose, and define the feel of the board in a off-balance landing or turn, in terms of the ability to recover. A softer board will be easier to turn, but harder to recover on, because the board will be less able to hold your weight over the tip or tail and lead to a fall. While a stiffer board is more difficult in turn initiation (especially for a beginner), but recovers better because it is more likely to hold your body weight over the tip or tail, and give you a better opportunity to push off of the weighted end of the board, moving back into a stable position.

(Torsional flex) --The torsional flex will define a boards ability to hold and edge through a carve. A board that is stiff torsionaly, whether it is soft or stiff longitudinally, will hold and edge well. Meaning that a torsionaly soft board has less edge grip or bite in a carved turn. The way to test this is to check the ability to twist a board, so that the tip and tail are rotating in opposite directions. This is its torsional flex.

Their description of torsional flex is a bit weird actually.
    I'd like to add to that, that torsional flex also influence the edge to edge transmission and can make more technical tricks easier (or hader with stiff flex)... soft torsional flex also gives a more forgiving but also more wobbly ride on high speed and a less stable landing.

I can understand German replies :)
    Selling: Ride Canvas Tokidoki 153 (wms) + Burton Lexa Bindings (L 38-41) PM if interested

• Hallo liebe User, :rolleyes:

tut mir leid, dass ich diese frage nochmal wieder hervorhole,
    doch nun stehe ich auch vor dieser Frage:
    Swindle oder T1.

Zu mir: Ich fahre erst seit 2 Jahren. Relativ gut [glaube ich für'n Anfänger]. hatte einen Privatlehrer im 2. Jahr.
    Da ich die Basic's kann, möchte ich den Park 'ausprobieren', weil ich schon in den ersten 2 Jahren oft gesprungen bin und dies mir spaß gemacht hat.

Das Board wird für mich eine Anschaffung für 3-4 Jahre sein, da ich nur 1x im Jahr fahre.
    Soll ich das etwas härtere T1 nehmen ? Weil ich ja noch relativ häufig Abfahrt fahren werde. Oder schon gleich das Swinlde ?

Danke, Jeez:)

• Bevor ich wieder eine Grundsatzdiskussion lostrete schilder ich nur kurz meine Meinung:
    Ich fahre das 2009er T1 mit zero-Camber und bin mega zufrieden. Gerade wenn ihr mal schneller Unterwegs seid (sei es Kicker oder Piste) werdet ihr keine Probleme haben und mit ein bisschen Kraft sind Nose- und Tailpresses auch kein Problem.
    greetz