Beiträge von Muninn

Frontside or backside? If it's a frontside it might help to keep looking in the direction of your landing (behind you) after you turned the first 270° and are able to spot it. The last half of the frontside 360 is a basically a backside turn, so looking behind you at the landing untill you can ride away clean might be able to help you stabilize and finish your turn.

I hope you understand, else I can try to translate :P.

I think 3 days with lessons should be enough to learn how to get down a blue slope without to much trouble (if you don't expect to win any style contests or break the speed record :P). The teacher does have a bit of a say in this ofc, but assuming he or she isn't completely retarded you should be fine :D.

Go for it :D

Hallo all!

I guess most of you have been to these CT's before and probable know eachother so I shall briefly introduce again in case you are wondering "who the f** is she, intruding our topic". I'm Elsa, silly Dutch girl, can't properly speak or write German but I can understand a bit and learning...or atleast trying XD. My appologies for this. Summary: Game nerd, artist, comics, snowboarding, surfing, longboarding.

Actually I would love to go to this CT. I would love to go to the mountains once more this season and with the moving and everything, leaving a full week isn't an option for me. This weekend would be quite ideal -but- there's just one problem, well maybe two. First is that I don't know nothing about the details of this trip :P. How much will it cost me, where are you guys actually going (does it still have snow? :P)? Is there still a spot some place or people looking to fill an appartement/car seet?

The other thing is, my better half made plans for the weekend involving my parrents in law visiting and stuff >_> so, I'm still negotiating about my options to actually leave Hamburg for a weekend:P.

sorry for all the questions, I hope you understand them :).

me and a friend actually did some funpark runs wearing bikini tops last whttps://www.snowboarden.de/shop/. It started out as a joke with my indoor snow mates. We had this photoshoot thingy and they asked why the girls wheren't wearing their bikini's, so we bluffed we would have if they had only notified us in time.
    To strengten our argument we took some bikini shots in Alp d' huez doing jumps :D. It's not even that cold really, unless you start picking up speed or probable if you fall (wich luckely didn't happen), it's actually closer to refreshing than freezing.

I just moved to Hamburg :P... but I'm actually from Amsterdam, if you want to talk about long distances.
    I'm gonna check out Bispingen next week and plan to buy a season pass (or half year pass or whatever they offer :P)

Didn't get the chance of trying it. Snow condition's in Huez where pretty sucky, icy groomers in the morning slush in the afternoon. And no pow ofc. Stuck to riding park mostly and I didn't feel comfortable taking them out in the park right away. It's still on my to do list though.

Doesn't seem like a problem for riding, just esthetics. I would fix it up a little bit so it doesn't get worse. Epoxy glue works the best because it's flexible, most other glue's like supeglue (sekundenkleber) will crack and can't handle temprature differences so well, also it's quite agressive and might dissolve the materials a bit.
    I personally wouldn't reccomend using p-tex on the sidewall or topsheet.

I always fix little dents with a little glue and close it up with a sticker or nailpolish (I know it sounds silly, but it works quite well)

Damn those Holländer btw! I'll go talk to them.

I was just wondering if this would be interesting for snowboarden.de. The big Dutch snowboard forums all have this marketplace thing where members can sell their 2nd hand or new but unused snowboard stuff.

I ask because I'm selling my Ride Canvas and I couldn't decide where to post it.
    In case everyone things such a forum is a dumb idea, where on this forum could I post an add as alternative?

I wanted to look up the thing I read about the Light version, I remember something being said about the tip and tail, but I couldn't find it anymore, maybe it was just generally mentioned anyways. To bad I already have a parkrocker, I would trade it in for this light version :P.

What about the smokin Buck Furton :P... just for the name alone I would ride that XD. I heard great things about that superpark board.

Haha I must have misread :P. I was already wondering haha. That Rocker light does sound like the perfect compromise though. From what I remember it has a slightly more mellow rocker and a little stiffer tail and nose or something like that? The only downside of my parkrocker is that it can be sketchy on landings and that it's hard to get it to stop spinning.

I don't know.. the Cirquit doesn't really do it for me. I would sooner get an Infinity or an Evo in that case.

However, I saw the 2012 smokin boards and the vixen 12 looks damn sexy... so that's pretty high on my wanted list right now :P, together with the 2012 signal OG's.
    Here's the Smokin line 2012 in case anyone's interested: theMustachio.com - talking shed

It does look a little bit like she is, but maybe the picture exaggerates the effect.
    I do know people who ride like that, -15 front and +18 back for instance, but they are a little bit funny :P

Ich kann das in Deuts probieren aber es wird eine sehr begrenzte Gespräch :P.

Yeah, like I said above. I was just being blind, the Pandora was featured in the catalog posted earlier but I just completely overlooked it. Sad thing is that they still don't make it larger than 1,49 >__<. Bunch of noobs... especially weird when its one of their bestsellers. *shake fist*

Anyhow, about Signal, mostly I was just wondering how the new line looked. But I already found and posted the pictures of the 2012 boards above. I don't think there's much of a technical difference in this years boars right? How is it that you have all the boards anyways, are they available for testing?