Second hand snowboard and ski equipment

• Hello for everybody. Sorry, I can't speak in german language, so I will try to write in english. I am from Transylvania and I am writing for you that I need some help. Between 2002-2004 me and some friends of mine based in Szekler Neumarkt (Kowasna berg, Siebenbuergen, Romanien) a snowboard team with 6 people (23-28 years old guys). Our town is a little town with cca. 23000 inhabitants. We want to show other peolpe in this region, that snowboarding is a good thing and everybody can try to be a snowboarder. But, the main problem is, that our country (Romania) is very poor in the economy and our salary is very poor too. A new snowboard equipment is too much for us, so we decided to collect some second hand, used equipments from abroad, especially from Germany, Switzerland and Austria. The other problem is that I don't have relationship in this countries and we would like to try to make contacts with people from there who have some used/second hand equipments. We have an internet site, only in hungarian until now, but in the next season we want to translate it into english and german too. You can check this site here: http://www.geocities.com/ho_bort

Please, if there is somebody who can help us with some second hand snowboards, bindings, shoes and other things contect me at the ho_bort@yahoo.com e-mail address.

Thank you very much. If you need more information cantact me. My name is Balint Botond. Thanks anyway.