Vorschau Snowboardgear 2012

• Haha I must have misread :P. I was already wondering haha. That Rocker light does sound like the perfect compromise though. From what I remember it has a slightly more mellow rocker and a little stiffer tail and nose or something like that? The only downside of my parkrocker is that it can be sketchy on landings and that it's hard to get it to stop spinning.

I don't know.. the Cirquit doesn't really do it for me. I would sooner get an Infinity or an Evo in that case.

However, I saw the 2012 smokin boards and the vixen 12 looks damn sexy... so that's pretty high on my wanted list right now :P, together with the 2012 signal OG's.
    Here's the Smokin line 2012 in case anyone's interested: theMustachio.com - talking shed

I can understand German replies :)
    Selling: Ride Canvas Tokidoki 153 (wms) + Burton Lexa Bindings (L 38-41) PM if interested

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Muninn ()

• Smokin does a good job, but will be only a choice for us if they get a distributor... actually, they have none for europe. I ride the Superpark 2011, good board, a little heavy.

the Rocker light has a 6mm rocker, the normal Version a 12mm rocker i think. the rest should nearly be the same.

Dies ist keine Signatur. Hier gibts es keine Informationen mehr. Wer mich kontaktieren möchte, muss sich andere Wege (als PM) via meinem Profil suchen.

• I wanted to look up the thing I read about the Light version, I remember something being said about the tip and tail, but I couldn't find it anymore, maybe it was just generally mentioned anyways. To bad I already have a parkrocker, I would trade it in for this light version :P.

What about the smokin Buck Furton :P... just for the name alone I would ride that XD. I heard great things about that superpark board.

I can understand German replies :)
    Selling: Ride Canvas Tokidoki 153 (wms) + Burton Lexa Bindings (L 38-41) PM if interested